Akademy 2018: hope to send a proposal for a fast track presentation

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 13:42:06 UTC 2018

> Hi,
>
> this year's Akademy will be held in Vienna, Austria.I just observed
> that the deadline for submitting presentation proposals is rapidly
> approaching: March 12th, 23:59 CET (end of this week). I'm planning to
> participate and maybe make a short presentation about KTechLab.
>
> When I will have draft for proposal, I will send it to the list.
>
> Here is the call for participation:
>
> https://akademy.kde.org/2018/cfp

For the talk submission I propose the following:

Title: KTechLab - history and status

Abstract: This presentation aims to give some insight into the
KTechLab's history and current status in order to present the project
to the wider KDE community.

KTechLab, an IDE for microcontrollers and electronics, has joined KDE in 2017.

A short bio:
I'm KTechLab contributor since 2008 and one of its developers.

Type:
Fast track talks are 10 minutes long. They are featured in a single
morning track.

Feedback wanted:
yes

What is your opinion?
If this is good enough, I will submit it on Friday, 9th of March.