pushed to git: qt3support is not a dependency anymore

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 16:20:39 GMT 2018

Hi Laurent,

Laurent Navet <laurent.navet at gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. dec. 10.,
H, 11:03):

> Usually a "frameworks" branch is used for porting.

About the branch: that could be one approach, or maybe master could
continue to KF5, and branch away the 0.4 series as master-kde4 or something

FYI, I've just build ktechlab and hope to find some time to help the
> KF5/Qt5 transition.

Great!

Just a question, what is the preferred way for sending patches ?

I'm fine with many ways of sending patches:

- point to a branch of a git repository cloned from ktechlab (if you have
KDE developer account, you can have a scratch repository at KDE)

- send a pull request at Github (there are 2 of them: KDE/ktechlab and
ktechlab/ktechlab )

- email patches to the mailing list; send an email with the patch directly
to me if it is too big

- open a bug report (at KDE) and attach patch to the report (and send an
email to the mailing list, to be sure that people are notified)

- there is also phabricator.kde.org , but I have to figure out how to use
it...

Regards,
> Laurent
> --
> « On ne résout pas un problème avec les modes de pensée qui l’ont
> engendré. »
> « You cannot solve a problem with the same thinking that created it. »

 Have fun,

 Zoltan