pushed to git: qt3support is not a dependency anymore

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 11:22:41 GMT 2018

Hi,

after quite some work, I've got rid of the qt3support dependency from the
code-base and pushed the result to git. This means two things:

- it's time to have a new release, so feel free to test the latest version
and report any regressions/unexpected modifications; theoretically
everything user-visible should be the same;

- preparations for porting to KF5 / Qt5 can started; I've heard that this
should be easier than the transition from Qt3 to Qt4. My first
philosophical question is if the KF5 port should exist in a separate branch
or with some cmake if-s the code can be compiled for both KF5 and Kdelibs4
(for a while, at least).

Have fun,

 Zoltan