Blog post about KTechLab, to be submitted to KDE blog aggregator; please review

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 20:07:26 UTC 2017

Thanks for the review :-D

I've added a paragraph about building and running KTechLab. I assume that
who is interested can look up the information from the linked documents. Or
can write an email / a message on IRC... hopefully...

I want to make this blog post more like an overview and marketing material
for KTechLab, so I hope that the relevant documentation/information is
easily accessible starting from it, but it should not be too detailed as
some readers might close it because of too much text.