[Ktechlab-devel] Joinging KDE - is OK with you?

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 13:51:22 UTC 2016

 Hi,

I have updated the wiki page about the status of joining KDE:

https://github.com/ktechlab/ktechlab/wiki/Joining-KDE

I'm planning to start the joining procedure for joining KTechLab into
KDE. I'd like to hear your opinion on this matter.

As far as I remember, discussions on the mailing list about joining
KDE have received positive feedback, and last time no feedback at all.

Maybe this year's Akademy, in Berlin, it would be nice oppurtunity to
discuss more with the KDE people (and hopefully prepare some kind of
release). I'm planning to go, but for me there are many uncertainties
-- starting with the attendence fee.

Have fun,

 Zoli