[Ktechlab-devel] Improving the code

Mathias Scroccaro mathias.scroccaro at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 19:13:39 UTC 2016

Hello Alan,

No problem about the e-mail format. One of my completion of course work
proposals envolves a OpenCl-based filtering of ECG signal. I was having
some problems loading the data in the device with C++, so I forgot that
project. My final project now is only the circuit of a electrocardiography
with a real-time plotting Qt gui. I saw that ktechlab was developing for
Qt4. I think that its a pretty good idea

I am thinking, the algoritms probably work with state equations in matrix's
and differential equations. So its a good start studying component models
and matrix circuit solutions?  A big improve it will be a simulation
program that solves matrix problems with OpenCl or Cuda based algorithms. I
don't know any Windows circuit simulation program, like NI Multisim, that
do this kind of thing.

Sorry for my english.