[Ktechlab-devel] FW: Latest update on github: adding components to circuits should work correctly

Claus Andersen sanguinius_666 at hotmail.com
Sun May 31 10:36:11 UTC 2015

Cool beans. Now the menus are populated with components and I can build a circuit :)

However, as I said in my previous email (I don't know if it made it to the mailing list), the view port is not refreshed automatically: If I place a component in the work area, it wont show up unless I move the mouse to the component list or press a menu or similar.

I can't really demonstrate it in a picture, so I hope you know what I mean.

Component settings is hidden away in the top of the toolbar no matter how I try to resize the window etc. - see attached picture.

Otherwise it compiles and runs - and even simulates! - just not automatically refreshed :)

Keep up the good work.

Regards,
Claus

         edit: picture too big apparently, anyway you should know what I mean :)

umount /dev/vodka && eject /dev/stomach

-Mplayer crew