[Ktechlab-devel] Code from 0.3 series trunk; unreleased: should be used?

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Sat May 16 19:38:15 UTC 2015

 Hi,

I've based the KDE4 port of 0.3 series on the code of ktechlab 0.3.8,
and the ktechlab-0.3.6-cmake branch. These are behind of the trunk of
the repository, with quote a few commits.

Given that I have only made the minority of those commits, what do you
think: should the KDE4 port rebased on the trunk, or not? If yes, then
when?

The 0.3.8 branch/tag has been tested, and it is known to work (except
some strange crashes...). The trunk is minimally tested, as far as I
know, so chances are that it doesn't know.

For now, my proposal is to go with 0.3.8, until it is not crashing,
and after that consider cherry-picking fixes from trunk.

 Zoltan