[Ktechlab-devel] Version number of next ktechlab 0.3 release?

Claus Andersen sanguinius_666 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 15 10:18:42 UTC 2015

I think you should name it Ktechlab4-0.0.x and increment with minor and major releases.

Ketechlab4 will denote the KDE version and as per usual the first number will denote a major release, 2nd a major update and the third a minor update.

At least that's how I seem to remember the numbering scheme.

0.4 is a project that hasn't reached a maturity for a 1.x numbering.

I think that's how the linux kernel is numbered, but it is many, many years since I read about it.

That's my two cents.

Kind regards,

Claus

umount /dev/vodka && eject /dev/stomach