[Ktechlab-devel] Version number of next ktechlab 0.3 release?

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 14:27:00 UTC 2015

 Hi,

as I'm preparing the next release, I've started thinking about the version
number it should have. I'm thinking about 0.3.8, or 0.3.40. The first one
is the next release after 0.3.7, released on 2009 november, while the
0.3.40 is a "big" version of 0.3 series, involving a "4" as it depends on
kde4 / qt4.
I don't want to give this version the 0.4 version number, because I've
talked about the 0.4 KDE4 version, the big rewrite, which is a different
story/codebase.
Version 0.5 should be probably assigned to the first release that supports
KDE5.

What is your opinion?

Best regards,

 Zoltan