[Ktechlab-devel] Imported svn repository into git, available on github

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 12:11:33 UTC 2014

 Hi,

considering that the meetings/discussions did not happen, I've started
an open discussion page on the wiki. This asynchronous way of
communication should work better:

https://github.com/ktechlab/ktechlab/wiki/Open-discussion

For real-time discussions, feel free to join #ktechlab on freenode.net.

Have fun,

  Zoli