[Ktechlab-devel] Hosted Apps Retirement - Clarification and Timeline Update

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 21:32:29 UTC 2013

 Hi,

I've just updated the Ktechlab homepage links. From now,
ktechlab.sf.netand the project's website link on SF redirects to

https://github.com/ktechlab/ktechlab/wiki

Please signal any problems, questions, remarks, ... Hope the new wiki will
allow better editing, and hence more content.

Best regards,

 Zoli