[Ktechlab-devel] SF.net project upgrade success, code repository location have changed

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 11:12:58 UTC 2013

 Hello,

I'm sending an after-upgrade summary for the project, because the code
repositories' location has changed, and I'm not sure if everybody has got
the upgrade notification emails. All the changes listed here have been
automatically performed by SF.net at the upgrade.

KTechLab has been successfully upgraded, see status here (login required):
https://sourceforge.net/p/upgrade/?search=ktechlab

Project page location and look is mostly the same:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/ktechlab/

The code repositories have been moved to a new location; the old original
versions are read-only now. Please replace "zoltan_padrah" (my username on
SF.net) with your username in the URLs.

* ktl-alonzotg
Old repository url: git://
ktechlab.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/ktechlab/ktl-alonzotg
New repository checkout command:
git clone ssh://zoltan_padrah@git.code.sf.net/p/ktechlab/ktl-alonzotgktechlab-ktl-alonzotg

* ktl-elv13
Old repository url: git://
ktechlab.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/ktechlab/ktl-elv13
New repository checkout command:
git clone ssh://zoltan_padrah@git.code.sf.net/p/ktechlab/ktl-elv13ktechlab-ktl-elv13

* ktechlab, git (main code repostiory)
Old repository url: git://
ktechlab.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/ktechlab/ktechlab
New repository checkout command:
git clone ssh://zoltan_padrah@git.code.sf.net/p/ktechlab/code ktechlab-code

* ktechlab, svn (main code repostiroy, for 0.3 series)
Old repository url: http://ktechlab.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/ktechlab
New repository checkout command:
svn checkout --username=zoltan_padrah svn+ssh://
zoltan_padrah at svn.code.sf.net/p/ktechlab/svn/ ktechlab-svn

* ktl-j-ohny-b
Old repository url: git://
ktechlab.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/ktechlab/ktl-j_ohny_b
New repository checkout command:
git clone ssh://zoltan_padrah@git.code.sf.net/p/ktechlab/ktl-j-ohny-bktechlab-ktl-j-ohny-b

*  ktl-zoltan-p repository in upgraded project ktechlab is now ready for
use.
Old repository url: git://
ktechlab.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/ktechlab/ktl-zoltan_p
New repository checkout command:
git clone ssh://zoltan_padrah@git.code.sf.net/p/ktechlab/ktl-zoltan-pktechlab-ktl-zoltan-p

Issues can be reported on this list, and to SF.net:
https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/site-support/new/

Best regards,

 Zoli