[Ktechlab-devel] Sourceforge project upgrade imminent

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 14:28:20 UTC 2013

 Hello,

apparently all the Sourceforge projects will be upgraded soon to the new
platform, including KTechlab. I will look into the migration, and try to
perform it before the automatic migration.

See The blog entry from SF.net:

http://sourceforge.net/blog/project-upgrades-the-day-has-come/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=project-upgrades-the-day-has-come

Project Upgrades: The day has come

As we mentioned two weeks ago<http://sourceforge.net/blog/upgrades-april22/>,
the final push to upgrade all remaining classic projects starts today.
We’ll be starting with the longest-inactive projects, and working towards
the present.

If you need to delay the upgrade for any reason, you must notify us
immediately <communityteam at sourceforge.net>, so that we can add you to the
delay list.

 Zoli