[Ktechlab-devel] Imported svn repository into git, available on github

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 07:05:52 UTC 2012

Replying to myself, because I sent the previous unfinished email by mistake.

A preliminary agenda:
- status
   - kde4 port, based on kdevplatform
   - conclusions about kdevplatform
   - kde3 version status, code repository
   - webpage and wiki: migration from sourceforge
- plans
  - minimal usable functionality
  - what to do to have something working
  - sourceforge project: upgrade to Allura
  - future development procedure

Best regards,

 Zoltan