[Ktechlab-devel] compiling ktechlab

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 13:33:39 UTC 2012

 Hi kyto,

if the microcontroller support has been compiled in (check the
configure script's output / log), then in the component list there
should be a PIC device. If it doesn't appear, then probably some
dependency is missing, probably gpsim or glibc.

In this moment I don't have the ktechlab development environment at
hand, so I can't verify exactly.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

 Zoltan