[Ktechlab-devel] Fwd: Hosted Apps Retirement - Clarification and Timeline Update

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 14:33:57 UTC 2012

Hi,

the retirement of hosted apps is offical.

For long term I propose to migrate the content of the hosted mediawiki
into the source tree as documentation, and to github's wiki service as
supporting material.

My point against the migration to "project web" is that the
applications running in project web need to be maintained, and in my
opinion we don't have the (human) resources to do it.

If you know any "0-maintanence" service, that could be used instead of
sourceforge's hosted mediawiki, please signal it.

As usual, feedback is welcome.

 Zoltan