[Ktechlab-devel] Imported svn repository into git, available on github

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 20:46:18 UTC 2012

Hi,

because no replies have arrived to me about the SVN import, I've
forked the SVN import from my user on github to the ktechlab
organization. Link to the repository on github:

https://github.com/ktechlab/ktechlab-0.3

There I've pushed a few build fixes for newer gcc versions in branch
ktechlab-0.3.8, based on ktechlab-0.3.7. If it will worth the effort,
maybe a maintenance release of 0.3.7 could be released.

Best regards,

 Zoltan