[Ktechlab-devel] Another interesting project, related to ktechlab

Slavko slavino at slavino.sk
Wed Apr 4 19:45:44 UTC 2012

Hi,

Dňa Tue, 3 Apr 2012 21:22:05 +0200 Zoltan Padrah <zoltan.padrah at gmail.com>
napísal:

>  Hello everybody,
>
> here is another interesting-looking project:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/circuit/
>
> It is a logic circuit simulator. I didn't try it yet, but it looks nice.
> Unfortunately it is written in Java, so it will be hard to do code
> sharing with that project, but at least we will be able to validate
> ktechlab by using it.

I am using it and it is great logical simulator. It has some limitations -
i was not able to simulate master-slave JK flip-flop, builded (builded
by gates), for example.

The Java is limitation for me - from one side it is multiplatform (most
of our students have Windows), but from another side, the Java programs
are not usable in LTSP environment in our school.

regards
--
s pozdravom

Slavko