[Ktechlab-devel] Compiling in debug symbols

tobson tobson at gawab.com
Tue Nov 29 18:32:01 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

I hope I am not spamming you as this is my second attempt to write to
this mailing list. I've got a bit of a stupid question for you. I have
compiled ktechlab 0.3.7 and would like to compile debug symbols in,
allowing me to use the debugger to nose a bit into your code :-) Now, I
was wondering what's the easiest way to do that and playing with the
idea of adding the necessary gcc flags to CXXFLAGS inside all the
Makefiles. But then, there is probably (hopefully) an easier way to do
this. So when you guys debug ktechlab code, how do you compile in debug
symbols?

Cheers
Tobias