[Ktechlab-devel] News about the simulator since the last update

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Sat May 7 19:37:33 UTC 2011

 Hello,

since the last update on the components, the following improvements
have been made:

- ground search seems to work well;
- current source works;
- inductor and
- capacitor seem to pass basic tests
- porting of the diode (ECDiode) has been started.

It seems that the diode is broken. It shows very strange values. I
guess I will try to compare it to the last versions that worked...

That's all for now. When we know how to integrate the simulator in the
main branch (see the previous email on the list), I'd like to have
this branch merged to the main branch.

Have a nice weekend,
  Zoltan