[Ktechlab-devel] Better information on sourceforge about the project

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 20:49:02 UTC 2011

As I see, yes, it can be done.

After some analysis, it seems that on ktechlab.sourceforge.net, there
is an index.php file, which redirects the request to ktechlab.org. It
can be changed, but as any other operation in the project, first I'd
like to discuss the change here.

Technical details: it seems that the mechanism described on this page
is implemented:

http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/wiki/Project%20web#Re-directingtoHostedApps

We just want to change the link to sf.net wiki.

Feedback is welcome, as usual.