[Ktechlab-devel] Better information on sourceforge about the project

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 20:33:42 UTC 2011

  Hello,

The email about the sourceforge project changes has been sent two
weeks ago, so based on the feedback, I conclude that the changes are
acceptable. I'm planning to implement the changes in a few days.

Also I propose the idea of having a 'project status' section in the
wiki, so people could see if there is some notable progress.

As usual, any feedback is welcome.

  Zoltan