[Ktechlab-devel] Help with ktechlab

Slavko slavino at slavino.sk
Mon Jul 11 19:05:03 UTC 2011

Ahoj,

Dňa Mon, 11 Jul 2011 18:07:46 +0000 (UTC) Char <lepass_7 at hotmail.com>
napísal:

> Hi guys,
> I am trying to add a specific pic to my circuit design. When I add
> the pic component it says (No program loaded), which program should i
> load?

The PIC's asm or C program. You can select it in toolbar, for example.

> And i also want to know how can i load specific pic for example
> I use PIC16F690 is it possible to load that pic to my circuit design?
> Thank you in advance.

KTechlab uses gpsim for PIC simulation, then only gpsim's supported
PICs can be used. But i am not sure if all these PIC are supported by
KTechlab. In GUI are supported only (in GUI) listed PICs, but without
using GUI to set the PIC, you can use more PICs...

regards

--
s pozdravom

Slavko