[Ktechlab-devel] Updated wiki

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 20:48:49 UTC 2011

  Hello everybody,

I just updated the ktechlab wiki by adding introductory text to the main
page and a link to a new status page about the project.

Main page here:

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/ktechlab/index.php?title=Main_Page

Status page here:

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/ktechlab/index.php?title=Project_Status

This way hopefully we can organize ourselves better when picking tasks to
work on.

Feel free to mention items that should be on the page, or how the page
should be updated.

Because sourceforge wiki seems very slow for me, maybe we could place the
status and other project management related stuff in a file inside the git
repository. Because the readme file's contents is implicitly displayed on
github, it's a good candidate for such job. Opinions?

Any feedback is welcome.

Best regards,

  Zoltan