[Ktechlab-devel] help for french

gg aka linedubeth linedubeth at free.fr
Mon Sep 27 16:58:09 UTC 2010

Hello,

i have the same problem actually. i could translate the ktechlab.pdf in
french. it's a user doc for this software.

I have knowing the kde4 devellopement is slow it's not a problem

I search a solution for translate menu of this application

i have a vitual machine i have installed kubuntu

I test to compile the source but

i search a method.

i type the git command and i have the source.

i works in git gui

i search a schema and tools for my problems

Could i use lokalize gettext .... Wich on files?

Somebody could help me?

Thanks a lot

sorry for my very bad english but i try to improve