[Ktechlab-devel] merged some things to master

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Fri Sep 10 03:53:19 UTC 2010

hi, me again ;)

I wanted to come up with that earlier, but KDevelop somehow messed up with my
plans. I merged my routing branch into my master, because it’s in a somewhat
usable state, now. I also merged Zoltans work on the simulator and fixed some
smaller issues, I recognized. Then I started to clean up the interface a bit,
because Alan complained, that it looks too much like KDevelop does. I made it
look a bit more like it in some areas ;P (I reordered the menu entries to be
more consistant with KDevelop, at least where it makes sense.) But I also
tried to adress some issues where KTechLab looked to much like KDevelop or not
enough like KTechLab. I’m sure, we can turn this into something pretty cool,
but there is still some work needed. I bugged the KDevelop guys some hours ago
about some problems I had and hope, we can fix this.

My idea was to polish everything up a bit and finally merge it into the
central master branch, because at this point, there is something for people to
play around with and make it crash (at least I can make it crash ;P). But they
can get an idea of how it will look like and first impressions, how it will
behave. The KDE 3 version will then move into the 0.3 branch and development
can be done in the main repository from this time on.

g’night
julian