[Ktechlab-devel] Fwd: KTechLab

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 18:31:02 UTC 2010

2010/9/3 Alan Grimes <agrimes at speakeasy.net>:
> [...]

alonzotg:

Thanks for forwarding the email.

old_timer:

Yes, we are working on the program. Currently the main focus is to
port it to KDE4.
I've also responded to to feature request.

I'd recommend joining the ktechlab-devel mailing list, to get updates
about the status of the project. Most of the discussions about the
project is done through that list.
Also there is an IRC channel, #ktechlab, on freenode.net, where you
can also find the developers.

If you think you could help the project, don't hesitate to say it.

Zoltan