[Ktechlab-devel] Learnings from my new book! =P

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Wed Oct 13 23:34:51 UTC 2010

My $100 simulation book came today.

I learned that there are actually TWO ways to stamp a matrix with most
elements. If you want to compute the current in the matrix, you use the
second technique! =P

So yeah, we need to re-evaluate how we simulate even our atomic elements
to take into consideration the need to have multiple models for multiple
situations.

And we need a way to build up compound elements from the atomic
elements, adding in whatever "secret sauce" might be necessary,

Then we need to integrate that with digital modes of simulation and
finally **USER**-specified device models.

But first we need a build that basically works again. =(

--
DO NOT USE OBAMACARE.
DO NOT BUY OBAMACARE.