[Ktechlab-devel] IRC ?

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 18:47:38 UTC 2010

   Hi,

  Earlier on the list it was a discussion about meetings on IRC. As things
have stabilized around me, I'm sharing my time table here:

  Currently on weekdays I'll try to be on IRC from 10 AM to 6 PM, GMT+1;
but from 4 to 6 would be better for me to have meetings. Outside that
interval, probabily I'll be offline.

  On weekends I'll be on IRC more randomly, I can't guarantee anything.
Also on the weekends I have a worse connection that dialup: low speed,
unstable and http and https only.

  When should be the IRC meetings in your opinion?

  Zoltan