[Ktechlab-devel] PDF of circuit.

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Tue Jul 27 20:32:03 UTC 2010

I'm getting closer to actually building my DAC circuit. The problem is
that I don't have any kde3 on my new computer and can't run the old
version of ktechlab on it. Because the new version is still in limbo,
Can someone make a printable version of my old circuit (I'll provide the
.circuit file.) The file is 110k in size to give you an idea of the
scale of the circuit... Even at that size it is vastly simplified over
the final design! (Only the top 8 bits of one channel is actually
implemented in the simulation.)

--
DO NOT USE OBAMACARE.
DO NOT BUY OBAMACARE.