[Ktechlab-devel] kdevplatform and document types

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 18:52:46 UTC 2010

Hi,

2010/7/18 Alan Grimes <agrimes at speakeasy.net>

> chrome://messenger/locale/messengercompose/composeMsgs.properties:
>

> I think ppl are going a bit crazy with plugins. =\
>
> The basic circuit elements should be built-in, if anything.

For the end user, it won't matter if the running code resides in the main
executable or in a shared library. If everything works  as expected, the
user wouldn't even know about the plugin system.
For the developer, in my opinion it's better to have a modular program, in
order to avoid the mess that happened in ktechlab 0.3 series.

> Also, there should be a 1 simulator per project rule because a large
> circuit might be split among several documents with the intention of
> simulating the entire thing coherently, a microcomputer for example.

Simulating a circuit spanning on multiple documents should be possible, by
using subcircuits and external connectors ;)