[Ktechlab-devel] Access to KDE4 branch for external

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Sun Jan 3 02:34:17 UTC 2010

Moin,
On Sunday 03 January 2010 01:03:09 Vincent Nikkelen wrote:
> is it possible to access the KDE4 branch?
yes, it is. You can find my latest code in my git branch on the KTechLab
project page. (There will be more repositories containing KDE4 code, including
the official git repo, once this gets more usable)

> sf.net seems to have only the old kde3 available. Or at least something
> that does not want to compile with cmake. Anay help appreciated.
Find instructions in the wiki:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/ktechlab/index.php?title=Main_Page#Getting_the_source

If anything is unclear, please use the mailing-list or try to ping me in IRC
(johnyb). I saw you tried, but I wasn't there at this time. I will then update
the wiki to have better instructions, if needed.

bye then
julian