[Ktechlab-devel] Project components dependencies

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 13:29:13 UTC 2010

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 04:15:43 +0100, Julian Bäume <julian at svg4all.de> wrote:

> On Thursday 21 January 2010 02:42:21 Julian Bäume wrote:
>> On Thursday 21 January 2010 01:30:30 P Zoltan wrote:
>> >   I've started writing a testbench for the math classes in ktechlab
>> [1].
>> You should do all that
>> on a local copy of the kde4-port branch in my repository. I can help
>> creating cmake code to automatically run the tests. After finishing the
>> tests, or during writing them.. or whenever, the math-classes should be
>> ported to use KDE4/Qt4 classes.
> Well, I couldn't keep my hands of it and just pushed some guiding code
> into
> the kde4-port branch. I have a local branch named kde4-unittests, and
> merged
> some changes into kde4-port branch to provide a starting point for the
> tests.
> Just have a look into the tests directory. Since src/math/* doesn't
> depend on
> Qt nor KDE, there was nearly no need to port anything. I needed to
> export some
> symbols, so some changes were needed, but these are minor ones (see
> commit
> messages). This was necessary to link against libktlmath.so from the test
> program.
>
> I enabled the build of tests, so the tests should be build with the
> project.
> Run "make test" to run the tests. (For now, there is only one test) You
> can
> run single tests by manually running the *.shell files in the build
> directory.
> (see the tests/math subdir). You need to run the .shell files to make
> sure the
> shared libraries from the build directory are used instead of any
> installed
> ones.

  There is some problem with my system -- I can't get the circuit documents
in my build. The plugins are built and installed in a folder in my home
directory, but it looks like they aren't loaded. How could I debug this
problem? In the menu: settings -> configure ktechlab -> plugins, I can't
see any plugin related to ktechlab.