[Ktechlab-devel] 'nother math library.

Link link at penguindevelopment.org
Fri Feb 5 20:13:53 UTC 2010

On 05/02/10 15:16, Alan Grimes wrote:

> http://qalculate.sourceforge.net/features.html
>
> Looks very interesting. We need to do lots of math in ktechlab and it
> would be very good to have someone else do the heavy lifting of
> processing user-inputted equations. =P
>
> Mailing this to the list to make a bookmark.

Whaa- Qalculate is still alive!? Oh my god, that's awesome! I've been
using it for a long time as a calculator (i.e. the application, not the
library), but I thought it was no longer actively developed.

Building KTL on top of this would be great. Qalculate is very fast, and
it does arbitrary precision to boot. Plus, it has built-in matrix
functionality, units, single- and multi-variable equation solvers,
Unicode support, and all sorts of other very nifty things.

Scha-weet thang, that.