[Ktechlab-devel] ZOLTAN!!!!!!!

santiago gonzalez santigoro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 02:38:36 UTC 2009

I'm compiling your last commit and have this error:

ecclockinput.cpp: In constructor 'ECClockInput::ECClockInput(ICNDocument*,
bool, const char*)':
ecclockinput.cpp:54: error: 'stepCallback' is not a member of 'ECClockInput'
ecclockinput.cpp: At global scope:
ecclockinput.cpp:103: error: no 'void ECClockInput::stepCallback()' member
function declared in class 'ECClockInput'

"void ECClockInput::stepCallback()" is missing... i don't know if it should
be there or not.. i just copy-paste from the previous revision

also this error:

canvastip.cpp: In member function ‘void CanvasTip::displayVI(ECNode*, const
QPoint&)’:
canvastip.cpp:50: error: ‘class Pin’ no tiene un miembro llamado ‘current’
(‘class Pin’ has not a member named ‘current’)

I just comented out the line refered to pin->voltage() and pin->current()

Appart of this all compiled ok.