[Ktechlab-devel] Finding stuff that's broken.

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Tue Sep 29 02:32:05 UTC 2009

To whomever it may concern. Whenever I leave something in a broken or
imperfect state, I always (well, usually) tag it with "FIXME" or "TODO"
respectively. You can grep these from the source code, (which Kdevelop 3
provides an excellent utility for). Once you've opened such a file,
kdevelop will also keep track of it for you in its "problems" tab at the
bottom.

Basically, what I'm saying here is don't get mad at me for not telling
anyone when I left an easy to find note in the source code itself. =|

--
New president: Here we go again...
Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.