[Ktechlab-devel] Flowcode in ktl-0.3.7

santiago gonzalez santigoro at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 13:46:42 UTC 2009

>   What version do you mean by ktechlab 0.3.7 ? I'm using the svn trunk, and
>> it works for me. Could you send the files with problems?

For me svn trunk doesn't work in the simulation, looks some kind of conector
problem; flowcode works, but simulation is impossible.
Instead of explain the problem, just a mini video-example:
http://arcachofo.users.sourceforge.net/ktl4<http://arcachofo.users.sourceforge.net/miweb/ktl1>

If svn trunk is working for you, then may be there is a problem in my ktl
build.... may be some missing library??
I'm compiling in Ubuntu Hardy and i haven't any problem in the compilation.

Any idea??