[Ktechlab-devel] Flowcode in ktl-0.3.7

santiago gonzalez santigoro at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 21:36:50 UTC 2009

I tried flowcode in ktl-0.3.7 from svn branch and it just doesn't work...
only initialization code is created, all i have is some warnings: "floating
conection for..." , this for every step i placed.

I think the  file.flowcode is correct, but the code-generation step looks to
be broken.
This happens converting to microbe or asm, looks like the problem is that
conections betwen flow parts are not recogniced or something like that.
It also happens with file.flowcode generated and working in 0.3-8.

Is this a problem of my ktl-build?
Someone have flowcode working in 0.3.7?