[Ktechlab-devel] [bug] Ecclockinput won't go above 1khz.

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 17:06:22 UTC 2009

On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 08:32:12 +0200, Alan Grimes <agrimes at speakeasy.net>
wrote:

> There's a bug somewhere in or around ecclockinput that prevents it from
> working when configured above 1khz. =(
>
> In other news, I took a crack at my planned refactoring of logic.h/cpp
> and ended up removing a metric assload of bugs from simulator. (YAY!)
> (assuming I didn't also remove critical functionality, or ended up
> slowing it down...)

  Actually this is a feature :D

  Isn't the problem caused by the fact that the simulator has only 1kHz
step frequency? We should separate the real-world time pass speed
(simulator step at 1kHz) and the time flowing inside the circuit. This way
by "slowing" the time inside the circuit, we could simulate circuits at
any frequency.