[Ktechlab-devel] Slowmatrix! =)

Niels Egberts niels.egberts at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 11:34:52 UTC 2009

>>   Bonus: the example 555 circuit ( hepl -> examples -> 555s -> internals )
>> makes ktechlab to write tons of "invalid matrix!!!" messages. What's
>> broken?
>
> That's a new check I implemented to try to do some basic sanity checking
> on the matrix being handed to the calculation engine. The calc engine
> currently bails when it's given a broken matrix.
>
> My best advice to you is to strip the circuit down to find the minimal
> "complete" but illegal circuit and then figure out which components are
> causing it to break. From there I might be able to help you fix the
> models for those components.

This is still very easy to reproduce by simply creating a matrix
display. It will output "Invalid matrix!". And after adding some fixed
voltages and ground elements it crashes and outputs matrix A. This is
with the SVN-version.

I've created a bugreport
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2862135&group_id=143459&atid=755588
.