[Ktechlab-devel] Update rates

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Wed Sep 16 15:37:51 UTC 2009

>     Maybe Alan knows: how is the time in simulation managed?

Not really...

The code was a real mess. The current preferred method is
Simulator::time(). This will read the current linear element clock for you.

There is kindof a problem though because if a subcircuit has analog
elements it will always operate on the linear clock even if it also has
logic elements in it. -- I think.

I've been trying to plow through the code in logic.h.

my biggest headaches right now: LogicOut::logicPinList
LogicOut::m_pNextChanged, and LogicIn::m_pNextLogic.

There is a lot of messed up crap going on that needs to be re-designed.
over the past few days I did clear out much of the easy stuff, but the
HARD stuff remains. =\

--
New president: Here we go again...
Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.