[Ktechlab-devel] parallel and serial ports.

santiago gonzalez santigoro at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 04:20:21 UTC 2009

Ok... found the parallel port inputs (status) error.. the setHigh()
operation was ORed with the readed value but it should be ANDed... now
seting or clearing status pins in the real port is shown in ktechlab and can
be conected to a ktl circuit... lets do some testings... :)

About the serial port the only thing to interface a pic or any other circuit
is a max232 or any other voltage adapter, depending on what the real
circuits needs.