[Ktechlab-devel] plz put a property in SR flipflop! =P

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Mon Sep 14 21:11:30 UTC 2009

P Zoltan wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 21:38:27 +0200, Alan Grimes <agrimes at speakeasy.net>
> wrote:

>> I'm a bit too lame to do this myself, but I need a Property set up so
>> that I can change the new m_pol variable in SVN head (ECSRFlipFlop).

>> I need it to further improve my DAC circuit. =P

>> Ideally, the graphic would also display a bar (or at least a ') over the
>> inverted inputs.

>   You're tieing yourself too much to the actual implementation. Instead you
> should focus on the abstractisation that the specific
> class/variable/method represent.

??? I'm not following you here.

The SR flip-flop is a common, well understood, frequently used
abstraction for a pile of about 30 transistors...

I don't understand what your complaint is here, I just wanted a quick
fix for adding a GUI to functionality I threw in there the other day.

>   Also I wonder if the specific functionality can't be achieved by using
> subcircuits.

Sure, no problems there. It is just would require more computations,
furthermore subcircuits don't work on my local version because I didn't
install it and many of the icons

So I don't have any pop-up menus. =(

--
New president: Here we go again...