[Ktechlab-devel] PIC simulation

Matthew Ayres solar.granulation at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 18:44:29 UTC 2009

This is quite interesting, as the flowcode does indeed work as you say.

Now I'm at a total loss, though, as to why the .cod file I was using
doesn't.  Under gpsim's standalone interface it seems to work perfectly.
Since this was a test of KTechLab rather than my understanding of PIC code I
used an example from this web page:
http://www.micahcarrick.com/04-19-2005/pic-programming-linux.html

Oh, um, if the chip doesn't have V pins, isn't that a little unrealistic?
As I say I'm new to the world of PIC programming!

Thanks for illuminating this further.