[Ktechlab-devel] Proposal

Martín Marcucci rmarku at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 20:05:57 UTC 2009

Hi again, I have been reading code, but I have a lot to learn and
understand.

I'm wonder if some of the admins of the project can draft down some main
Ideas for a road map or Golas of Ktechlab. Then everyone suggest
modifications, ideas or step to follow to achieve the goals.

In other mail, Alan said that it would be good to re-write the component
system to be database driven. Then it will be nesesary to make a format for
components properties to be stored in the database, so, for example, i would
suggest to try to follow the structure of pspice models so it will be very
simple to add a lot of components...
Then, the image of the components can be sgv file stored in the database so
them can be easily drawn, and so on.

I think that all have very good ideas, so try to put them all together and
discus.

Can the road map be in the webpage for a better reading?

--
R. Martin Marcucci    ( MarkU )