[Ktechlab-devel] feature request

Alan Grimes agrimes at speakeasy.net
Mon Oct 19 06:24:19 UTC 2009

I don't want this message to be ignored. At the same time, I'm not able
to help you, personally, with this issue at this time. I hope it will be
added to the project's wiki so that it isn't forgotten.

A quick look at the page seems to indicate that it implements some kind
of character display. It would seem that the code behind RAM would be a
good place to start. A crude font file is embedded in the
matrixDisplayDriver class. It is a very complex project though because
it would seem that the best way to approach it would be to draw a basic
bitmap and then scale it to a primitive texture or something, possibly
adding in color tones. I am not a GUI guy. =\ My job is to madly replace
everything with STL libraries then watch people go crazy trying to
figure out all the data corruption bugs. =P (sorry).

--
New president: Here we go again...
Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.