[Ktechlab-devel] I googled recent pages with ktechlab

Zoltan Padrah zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 10:12:56 UTC 2009

In my opinion it would be really useful to introduce redundancy in the
management of the project, so all the times somebody will have a litte time
to manage things around the project. I'm thinking to something like define a
few project admins, which should write to the list before doing anything to
the sourceforge project. Maybe you have better idea how to fix this problem;
not having a leader sometimes is demoralizing.

The actual todo list starts with:
- update on sourceforge the latest release / snapshot
- decide where to have the project's wiki (sourceforge has wiki option for
projects, AFAIK)
 - set up proper links between the sourceforge project and ktechlab.org
- project promoting
( some more items can be found for sure on the list arhives... )

In long term fix the "dayli" issues and encourage people to involve in the
project