[Ktechlab-devel] I googled recent pages with ktechlab

santiago gonzalez santigoro at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 02:19:20 UTC 2009

Why not doing a relase from ktl-0.3.7?

It works good enought for me, just need to fix the flowcode (changing 1 line
in fpnode) and fix some problems in pic simulation (changing 1 line in
gpsimprocessor).
There is also a bug when closing files directly shown in screen (created in
/temp/k.. ) that can be easily fixed (just don't creating a new temp file).

For the piccomponent is not very difficult to add a property to choose clock
MHz and add a loop in simulator to manage speed.

Running the qtimer at 10 ms does the simulation to go at real time for me.

I know there are a lot of people that wants to use Ktechlab for educational
purposes, but actually they can't find a ktechlab that works properly.