[Ktechlab-devel] ZOLTAN!!!!!!!

P Zoltan zoltan.padrah at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 21:40:52 UTC 2009

On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 01:07:20 +0200, Alan Grimes <agrimes at speakeasy.net>
wrote:

> Thanks to you, I wasted my day on ktechlab instead of earning
> desperately needed money. Gee thanks, Zoltan...

  Ops...

  Seriously: is there a way to not to have this side effect on you? Not
posting to the devel list doesn't sound a really good option to me.

  My recommendation is to read through the mail, check if it's something
you should anwser immediately; if it's not, set a tag on it
(todo-ktechlab, or something), and mark it read. Then when you have time
(e.g. in the weekend), read all the marked mails carefully and hack then
on ktechlab. Most of the time this is how I proceed :)